- 09:25pm, March 26, 2023
- M - F: 9am - 4pm
- / Weekend: 8:30am - 4pm
Extended Operations – April 1 & 2
We will be closed midweek and will reopen for one last weekend, April 1 and 2. Lifts will operate both days, 9am – 4pm (there will be NO early lift load for passholders) and the Tubing and Mountain Adventure Park will be open both days, 10am – 4pm.
Lift ticket rates for April 1 and 2 will be $89 for adults and teens and $69 for youth and seniors. Locals can ski and ride for $49 with proof of permanent residency. Midweek Local passholders can ski for free both days but must check in at the ticket office for a lift ticket.
Most of our temporary structures (Basecamp) will be removed midweek. Guests are welcome to store their belongings in the tents located in Basecamp, or in Zip's Pub. Restrooms are located in Zip's Pub, the Artist Falls Lodge, and in the Rental Shop.
Zip's Pub and the Alpine Cafe and Bar will be open with limited menus. There will be no ski and snowboard lessons offered.
Cranmore encourages uphill travel and wants to make sure guests traveling uphill are doing so in a safe manner. For the safety of guests and on-hill operation staff, uphill travel is NOT PERMITTED DURING NON-OPERATIONAL HOURS, except 7AM prior to normal operating hours. Uphill travel ends at 3pm, with tickets available until 2:15pm. When the resort is open for night skiing, uphill access is allowed on OPEN TERRAIN ONLY. Accessing the mountain outside of these hours is considered TRESPASSING and will be enforced.
- From 7am until the resort opening, travel (ascending and descending) is restricted to Beginner's Luck, Gibson, and Easy Street only. During operating hours, uphill travel is permitted on all open terrain, marked on the snow report. Uphill travel IS NOT permitted on closed terrain.
- Uphill travel prior to opening is done solely at the individual's own risk. There are no rescue services available at this time.
- Ski patrol has the right to adjust uphill access as conditions and business volumes change.
- Dogs are not allowed on the mountain at any time.
- Guests traveling uphill must have a valid season pass, Skinning Uphill Season Pass, or valid lift ticket.
- Hikers must stay in a single file line.
- Uphill travelers must stay completely to the edge of ski trails. Do not hike or stand in the middle of a ski trail.
- Observe all posted signs, warnings, and trail closures.
- Yield to and avoid all downhill skiers
A full uphill policy can be found HERE.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY CODE (2023)
- Always stay in control. You must be able to stop or avoid people or objects.
- People ahead or downhill of you have the right-of-way. You must avoid them.
- Stop only where you are visible from above and do not restrict traffic.
- Look uphill and avoid others before starting downhill or entering a trail.
- You must prevent runaway equipment.
- Read and obey all signs, warnings, and hazard markings.
- Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- You must know how and be able to load, ride and unload lifts safely. If you need assistance, ask the lift attendant.
- Do not use lifts or terrain when impaired by alcohol or drugs.
- If you are involved in a collision or incident, share your contact information with each other and a ski area employee.
- Winter sports involve risk of serious injury or death. Your knowledge, decisions, and actions contribute to your safety and that of others. If you need help understanding the Code, please ask any ski area employee.
- Last 24 Hours
- Last 48 Hours
- 3 "
- Season Total
- 96 "
- Primary Surface
- Machine Groomed
- Secondary Surface
- Wet Packed
- Open Trails
- 47 / 56
- Open Lifts
- 0 / 7
- Terrain Parks Open
- 41 Trails / 87%
- Base Depth
- 15 - 17 "
Tubing & Mountain Adventure Park
- Mountain Coaster
- Giant Swing
- Soaring Eagle
Lower Beginner's Luck
Lower Tommy's Trail
Upper Beginner's Luck
Lower East Slope
Upper Tommy's Trail
Black Forest Glades
Red Pine Glades
Morton's 60 Terrain Park
Reed's Progression Park
Tschol's Terrain Garden
- More Difficult
- Most Difficult
- Gladed Area
- Terrain Park
- Surface Lift
- Detachable Quad